Arkansas Allergy & Asthma Clinic is Little Rocks premier allergy service, with two locations in Little Rock and Conway. This is a full time position in our Little Rock office. The qualified candidate will not only administer custom formulated antigen injections to our patients, but will also learn to organize, mix and maintain serums for allergy treatment.
· Critical thinking: Injection nurses will need to assess a patient’s health, as well as detect changes in symptoms, health or pain, and will need to know when action is necessary
· Compassion: You will need to be sympathetic to a patient’s needs and be able to deal with people in various states of pain and discomfort
· Attention to detail: Injection nurses administer medicines and work with specific treatments that, if wrong could prove fatal. Attention to detail must be a priority.
· Communication skills: You must be able to communicate with our patients on a professional and courteous manner. It is important to make our patients feel valued and cared for.
· Must have current CPR certification
· Ability to work under pressure and react calmly and effectively in emergency situations
· Flexibility to travel to other clinics if needed
· Must have active license
· Minimum 2 years nursing experience
· Must have long term employment history
· Allscripts and/or ROSCH training is a plus
Arkansas Allergy & Asthma clinic is dedicated to providing quality healthcare to our community. We require that all employees pass a pre-employment drug screen and are nicotine free.
Required license or certification:
· MA (3 years experience required)
Job Type: Full-time