Work With Our Allergy Clinic In Little Rock & Conway
Seeking to play a powerful, positive role in your community? With a job at the Arkansas Allergy & Asthma Clinic, you can promote good health and quality of life for dozens of patients each day. With offices in both Little Rock and Conway, you'll be able to build connections with people from all walks of life, all over Central Arkansas.
By taking a job at our Little Rock or Conway clinic, you can participate in this proud tradition and continue to promote good health in our community.
A Dedicated Team of Allergy Experts
By working at Arkansas Allergy & Asthma Clinic, you will join a team of skilled, accomplished allergy specialists, including:
- Dr. Kelly Burks- An expert on allergy and immunology, Dr. Burks obtained her medical doctorate from the University of Arkansas and her undergraduate degree from Texas A&M.
- Dr. Lori Kagy- Also a University of Arkansas alumna, Dr. Kagy completed her residency at the University of Tennessee in Memphis. She also attended Hendrix College as an undergraduate.
- Dr. Eddie W. Shields- Dr. Shields has an undergraduate degree from Harding University and a medical degree from the University of Arkansas. He completed his residency at the University of Missouri in Kansas City.
- Dr. Nancy Zuerlein- The only doctor on our staff who did not attend the University of Arkansas, Dr. Zuerlein received both her undergraduate degree and her M.D. at the University of Nebraska. Her residency was at Vanderbilt University in Nashville, and she also did a fellowship at the University of Kansas Medical Center.
Don’t pass up a chance to work with one of the most accomplished teams in Arkansas. For more information on career opportunities, contact Arkansas Allergy & Asthma Clinic today.
Front Desk Medical Receptionist Current 3-5 Years Experience A Must
Allscripts Software a Plus - EMR/PM
Great Customer Service Skills & Personality
Professional Appearance at all times
Detailed Oriented and Impeccable Work History
Quick Leaner and High Achiever
Serves internal and ecternal customers by maintaining ultimate professionalism and customer service focus while welcoming and registering patients, processing payments, and managing the physicians' schedule from the administrative side. Applicant must be well groomed - professional speaking - detail-oriented - and proficient in all office duties.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintains optimal professionalism and excellent customer focus at all times. Welcomes patients and visitors by greeting them in person or on the telephone; helpfully answers or refers inquiries
- Schedules appointments in person and by telephone, with the goal of optimizing patient satisfaction, provider time, and treatment room utilization. Manages patient schedule by ensuring appointment confirmations, obtaining appropriate referrals, and making every effort to fill open slots on the provider's schedule
- Manages clinic workflow by notifying the provider of a patient's arrival and notifying the provider of service delays, as necessary
- Maintains patients accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information. Enters CPT and ICD-10 codes to ensure accurate coding of / payment for procedures conducted in the medical setting
- Records and collects patient charges; controls credit extended to patients and works closely with Billing/Collections Specialist to secure patient payment arrangement. Anticipates patient needs; uses service recovery and de-escalation techniques when necessary
- Ensures availability of treatment informationby filling and retrieving patient records according to clinic practice
- Protects patients right by maintaining confidentialty of personal and financial information
MA/LPN needed for our Conway location - PRN for Little Rock
Allergy/Allscripts experience a plus
Front Desk/Shot Room/Nursing Assistant
Professional Appearance with good work ethics/history
Great Customer Service and Patient Skills
The Physician's Nurse is accountable to the physicians and the Nurse Manager, supporting and providing all aspects of patients care.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure that all patients receive courteous, proper and efficient care; as necessary, clearly relay patient information to doctors and other health care professionals
The provision of patient care may include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Obtaining vital statistics such as weight, height, blood pressure, etc.
- Obtaining basic information such as symptoms, medications taken, etc.
- Recording all information in the patient chart
- Applying allergy skin tests
- Administering pulmonary function tests
- Administering updraft treatments
- Administering injections under physician supervision
- Screening telephone calls and electronic messages
- Administering venipuncture
- Provide education about care treatment to patients
- Address patient problems and resolve patient complaints
Meet Our Doctors
Relief Is Just An Appointment Away
Schedule an appointment with our office for allergy testing, shots, or other treatments.